JA Elastica Featured
- Written by Responsive Joomla! Templates
- Published in News
- Read 955 times
JA Elastica - Joomla! first responsive template and is completely free licensed under GNU/GPL V3.
Web has spread to mobiles, tablets, netbooks and other handheld devices. Do you think your site is ready to serve them all? Responsive Joomla! templates are the answer to such now common design requirements. One template to serve them all. Responsive joomla! template as JA Elastica adapts and transforms to fit the screen area of the devices, now be it extra wide monitors or be it ipad, iphone or the android powered beauties.
Built upon JA's robust JAT3 2 Framework and jQuery Masonry script, JA Elastica works well and fits well on all the web enabled devices and mobile browsers.
JA Elastica is free to download / use / distribute - thats the power of GNU/GPL releases.
This template does not support RTL CSS style
- Running on T3 Framework Version 2
- Tablet and Mobile (as default): support 2 modes, portrait and landscape.
- Support 5 layouts (Extra-wide, wide, normal, tablet, mobile)
- Responsive media Typo, font-size, image, logo etc.
- Easy customization (Define width of content block, width for each module)
- Multiple module styles and badges styles to choose from
- Joomla 2.5.x compatible
- Cross Browser Support: IE7+, Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Chrome 8+, Opera 9+ and other Standards-Supporting Browsers.
- Supports all mobile browsers
- 4 Menu options: JA Split, JA Css, JA Dropline & JA Mega menu
- inbuilt Google Fonts configuration
- Valid 508 Accessibility
- Well-commented css files flexible customization
No reviews found so far. You can suggest a review by ..
- Demo: Demo
- Documentation: Documentation
- Information: Information
- Support: Support
- Publisher: Publisher